In this episode we’re chatting with David Reckhow, Emily Kumpel, and Patrick Wittbold, colleagues and collaborators at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Their research, teaching, and service experiences related to small drinking water systems is the focus of our conversation, which will span two episodes.
- Meet the Guests
- Dave’s Water Hero: Dr. Phil Singer
- Emily’s Water Hero: Catherine Flowers
- Patrick’s Water Heroes: Dr. David Reckhow and Dr. Kevin Farley
- Changes in drinking water concerns and technology
- WINSSS center archives
- A unique, hands-on class at UMass
You’re invited to discuss the episode in our LinkedIn Group. If you decide to share on Twitter, please use the hashtag #TapTalkPodcast. And, of course, make sure to subscribe in Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app.